Quote:

Quote:

DAVE SINCE YOU MISSED MY QUESTION OR AVOIDED IT I'LL TRY AGAIN:

"The carpets they are making look great now."

I thought that my above quote was pretty self explanatory. I certainly would not have made that statement if they were incorrect or sub standard in quality!? Since I have never purchased the "past" carpet that some people have referred to on this thread, the only thing I can say is that the loop is correct, the toe pad is correct and you get plenty of additional material for cutting. I am sorry that I didn’t' restate these points again being that I had already made clear these exact same attributes in earlier posts. From what I have been told it is "better" than what was offered in the past. Again, we don’t make the carpet….we only provide a means to deliver the “shaped” quality that it is originally manufactured with.

Thanks Dave!!!
As one of your past and future customer's I want you to understand I'm not ruling out buying from you the flat way. I personally feel it's over the top after the lay-out method I've always done and then after about a week of use in the car with floor warming and cooling.
I switched to TrimParts about the time that ACC had that horrible tragedy with the plane crash, the quality just seemed to fade. So if maybe by your working with them they realized the hobbiest wasn't going to take the substandard junk they were selling.

Dayclona your idea sounds ok but if the car came with loop I'd prefer loop. Ron