Quote:

I will say that the motorparts south carpet fit the contours of the floor pan perfectly. The picture of a black carpet in a poorly lit area did not do the picture justice. Now by no means am I knocking ECS carpet or method of shipping it is a wonderful idea!! I must repeat the fact that when i called ECS in December I was told by one of there representatives that they were only selling what was left in inventory, which did not include my make and model, and they were uncertain if they would get back into carpet sales. Thats when I tried Motorparts South and was extremely pleased with there service and product. If ECS had told me in December that they could have fulfilled my order I would have purchased it from them. But motorparts south now gives the hobby another option which I beleive to be a good thing.

I don't think anyone on this forum is taking your comments as a knock on ESC and I'm sure the quality of Motor Parts South is very good. They are two different products at different price points. It's very difficult to have a non bias opinion unless you've had the oppertunity to try them both. Once a carpet is rolled the backing is cracked. No question it will be nice but never will it be that perfect crisp shape it was right out of the mold. It's all in what you're looking for, two different processes actually. If I was throughing a rug in a driver quality or really nice restored car I might consider paying less for carpet, I only know one way to do a car and the carpet will always be shipped flat for me.