Quote:

is drop shippment a better avenue to persue?....is this a fesiblity?

another though regarding the actual delivery to the customer,.....I estimate just to ship the carpeting in 1 or 2 large carboard boxes (flat) would run anywhere from $100-$200 dollars freight in the 48,.....I think that plus the price for the carpet, will possibly sway the decision of the potential customer from a purchase......I personally could care less if my carpet is rolled up in a box?.....I just want a carpet that the healpad is where it's suppose to be, it's shape is correct,and I have some excess mat'l on the edges so that I can fit it to my liking!......although you are going to great pains for a shipped "flat" carpet,......would an alternative shipping/ packageing option be "optional"

Hello Mike,
Our part in making this product "better" actually is in the method of shipping. While it sounds very simple it is actually THE very step that allows the carpet to look 10 times better after it is installed. It will also cut off AT LEAST two hours of installation time. If the final outcome, or having to pay someone extra to "force" it into place is not a concern, then the carpet can be ordered directly from the manufacturer. It will of course be rolled up tight as a drum with all of it's pre formed shape smashed out of it. You are correct about the large boxes. The manufacturer is definitely not going to invest in new boxes to ship this product flat so "drop shipping" will not be an option. It is more money initially (S/H) but in the long run you save in installation time and the end result looks far superior (and original) to the rolled version. I would love to be able to offer a "Ferrari" at a "Fiat" price but quality does cost more and cannot be avoided in this particular situation. Customers are more than welcome to come by and pick it up from our warehouse. People have done that with their glass and other large items. While I would love to change our procedures to accommodate everyone, this program has been in the making for over 2 years and we have everything possible to provide the best product at the most economical price. Including shipping, the cost is right around $300-350 per set. It is certainly better than paying $150 for the stuff that is out there now and paying a shop 2-3 hours of extra time to force it into place. A few days later it goes back to having humps and bulges in the floor pan areas. In the long run you end up paying more AND the product STILL ends up looking second rate. Sometimes a bargain ends up not being a bargain!

DW