Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Doesn't this post belong in the new products or for sale section where this whole topic should have been from the beginning?

Quote:

Are you kidding? This is the New and Improved Former A12 Forum. Just like in the real world, if you have pics of the boss screwing a goat or are in the 'in' crowd then anything goes.

No wonder the Mopar hobby does not progress.

Progress = $$$$$$ ?

Hey, Jim why don't you post something A12 related here like your story about your A12 RR and the "My Classic Car" interview..............I bet it gets moved. I'll agree that a lot of this thread was restoration topic but some of it has been "New Product Introduction", "Promotional Hipe", "Personal name calling" and just plain non-restoration bs. The mods should have weeded out those off-forum-topic posts and given EVERYONE a warning (including me) IMO.

MikeR

I for one appreciate hearing about what might be coming down the pike such as repop H-wheels that might someday be a reality. It would give me the choice between waiting for the repops vs. over paying for a rusty old wheel and having it redone to make it usable.

But I think this recent post....

"Attention, we are able to make a one piece carpet for the 73 and up b-bodies, if you want you can call us at the shop and ask for Bill he will take care of you. The phone number is 704-445-2555 and I can tell you that the 73 and up b-bodies the heel pad is sewn on. Thanks, Geoff"

Is nothing more than a blatant for sale ad and does not belong here.

So that being said all is fair in love and war.

4003638-fasbird.jpg (78 downloads)

______________________________________________ http://regcars.homestead.com/car107.html