Quote:

this is rediculous...I thought I would update this post with the info.

The only thing ridiculous is your claim that your only purpose was to "update" this forum about our inability to provide carpet sets for vehicles prior to 1968. Why reiterate a point that had already been established from the very beginning Jeff? Your comments like, "I guess I'm the only guy in the world that is restoring a early B-Body mopar" or " I also think Chrysler built a few cars prior to 1968" were hardly commentary used to "update" people about what we have to offer. Your earlier post about how "they must not care about customers that do not own vehicles other than E or B Body models..." had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with simply trying to "update" this information! I only wish you had not edited/eliminated those rude sarcastic comments so everyone following this thread could have read it for themselves.

Here is the perfect opportunity for you to do something for this industry, rather than sit back and sarcastically insult those who have done their best to help with this cause. I wasn't born with the silver "carpet" spoon in my hand Jeff! I simply didn't like what was being offered for the vehicle I was working on at the time so I took it upon myself to do something about it! After a considerable investment and effort to get things done correctly, I decided to share those benefits with others in this hobby. I guess I should offer you a personal apology for not choosing a 1964 Chrysler vehicle to originally work with. If I had, we wouldn't be having this little spat would we?

DW