Geoff,
The wording “exact” was used by me. It was in no way meant to create the storm that has developed. I have worked with the Ford, GM and Chrysler groups for approximately 12 years. In those 12 years I could COMBINE the negativity I have experienced with the Ford and GM groups and it would not scratch the surface of what I have experienced from a VERY SMALL segment of the Mopar group. (We even discussed this.) Most normal people appreciate when a kind gesture is offered towards their cause or benefit. I believe some of the negative people who post on here would complain about the type of boat you showed up with (to rescue them) if they were drowning. They are also the same individuals that would tell Babe Ruth how to hit home runs if they were given the chance! Sorry if the description caused any grief Geoff. Like I said, a few individuals are just looking to complain about anything they can. Keep up the good work! You are an asset to the hobby and the end results will speak for themselves. Thanks again for the extra effort regarding this cumbersome project.

Dave Walden
ECS