O.K guys enough is enough. I have never came on here and called the carpet"exact" because no matter how hard you try nothing is ever the same way twice. I am however trying to get the carpet manufactured as close as possible to original, and with that said it can never be exact. However we have been doing some in depth R&D and the carpet comes out a whole lot more defined when the jute is not being attached in the molding process, so as of right now we are prototyping not attaching the jute and putting it in separately. I will keep all of you posted and I ask that all of those involved in the mudslinging just relax and calm down because had I known it was going to cause all of this I would have never gone through the trouble. And for those who have never endured trying to get something done the most accurate way compared to original, everybody has their definition of original. So please be patient and I hope to have a product that the majority will be more than happy with and will be a product that will be alot closer than we have ever had.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

these guys can dish it out but when you question thier parts they can't take it. they cry and whine like little kids. who ever the new guy is keep it up. and that factory exact thing, yeh right. where do you come up with this?its called aftermarket.reproduction that does not look like original.you guys have a good day. keep up the good work stranger

Jerry,

You aren't trying to get the thread locked are you? Does read a bit like a sales pitch though.

I will, what an idiot.