My Goodness Jeff! You sure seemed to have read quite a bit into what we "want" concerning our customers and product lines! Had I known that you were going to quote Cindy's email and then proceed to translate it incorrectly, I would have personally answered your inquiry! Here is what I would have stated:

Hi Jeff,
We do not carry custom carpet for every model year due to the financial commitment it takes to offer product lines outside of our advertised portfolio. ECS has never claimed that we provide "custom applications" for every Chrysler vehicle in existence. The only applications we have committed to at this time are 1968-1974 A, B and E Body vehicles. We also do not to offer every year or variation of automotive decals due to the same limitations and negative economies of scale! It cost quite a bit to develop a line for ANY specific model and investing in areas that exhibit a very small demand can prove to be disastrous for a business! Now if you would like, we could do like other suppliers that distribute "standard" carpet, have it shipped with an inconsistent cut of material, NOT guarantee correct heel pad placement within 1/4 inch and smash the "custom formed shape" out of it when it is rolled and forced into an under sized shipping container!
I am sorry Jeff but we choose NOT to compromise the quality of what we offer to our customers. Your request for this style of carpet is the first we have received! Should demand for this specific model/year increase, we will consider expanding our line to accommodate that style. I hope you can understand our position! Thank you very much!

Dave Walden