Quote:

This is the reason why in the last two weeks we have ceased selling the carpets due to a mold problem. I will be glad to refund the money and will do so monday morning when you call, I have never hid from a problem and for those of you that know John and Vicki McBryde knows that any problem will be handled with professionalism and courtesy. I will guarantee you that if the mold problem cannot be rectified then I will be the first to walk away from the carpet. I (Geoff, the McBryde's son) spent three months away from my own business to help get a better fitting carpet on the market, as I too was having a hard time getting a better carpet for cars I am and have previously restored. I am working with the mold people right now to straighten out the problem, so bear with us as we work through this.

This is a quote from Geoff on Sunday Sep 30. Three weeks seems awfully quick to have rectified the situation as explained to me but I'm glad they have and I would really liked to have tried it but I now have a new ACC on the floor and a Trim Parts installed and two early MPS's in boxes still sitting by the office waiting to be picked up so I can get my refund and at this point I can't see myself pulling out the Trim Parts and losing money on it also. Maybe in the future and is it normal for UPS to take so long to pick stuff up?

BTW, will the heel pad be glued down or stitched at the perimeter like the ones I have?