Quote:

Quote:

...As far as Jerry is concerned,if you read his posts,most make sense even though some will always debate him.

Please don't tell me that because "Jerry" has an A12, that he is just a good old boy and that we all have to give him a free pass for his obnoxious tendencies. Maybe he used to get a free pass from within the safe confines of the somewhat exclusive A12 forum, but times have changed.

And while we're on the subject of pet peeves, I wonder how many of those whining about their precious freedom of keyboard have actually worn a uniform in combat, lined up their gunsights on a bad guy and pulled the trigger while rounds were popping all around them and people were getting killed?

Boy you must have been dancing naked in the streets when they closed down the A12 forum

Who knows? The Shadow Knows! But he ain't on this fraking forum! "This restoration is a test,, It is ONLY a test, Had this been an actual Restoration I would have received instructions on what to do and where to get the MONEY!" -------------------------------