Quote:

Re: Motor Parts South Carpet [Re: gtx6970]
#3847960 - Mon Oct 01 2007 09:36 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not to mention factory carpet was ever folded, crumpled and stuffed into a box the size of a milk jug either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good point Bill, I remember my 69 charger I picked up at the dealer in 69 with 0 miles, everytime I would vacuum it I would complain about the small wrinkle it had near the gas pedal. I once thought there was somthing under it left by the workers, eventualy I forgot about it and then it was gone, completely gone......

This is a reply from another post, this gentleman had a Charger new in 69 and he even states that it had a wrinkle in it when he bought it new.

This was me and as I was reading your reply I said to myself, there were others....... Then I read it was my quote.....
As the owner of Nicks I do sell a lot of carpets and yes, NONE are perfect, or shall I say none are exact, and each manufacture has an issue or flaw with there carpet that is why it is called a reproduction.....
But every 5 out of 10 calls I get from customers, I always get asked "I want the original looking and fitting carpet you sell"...... That is a time bomb waiting to happen, when I tell them my opinion on the different carpets out there, some will understand and 1 or 2 will say, "Sorry, I was told by @@@@@ that this is an exact to the original so I am buying it from them".... See ya, I would rather loose a sale then to sell and hear about it later, some people will complain about the food they are eating even when it is free.....

And yes I am following this post as close as anyone else, I too am looking for the best carpet to sell......

71 GTX 4sp Dana GY9 HD Road King