Miguel I will try and get a picture posted this weekend. DLW4Real; When I ordered the carpet I was asked if I wanted the heel pad stiched, die-electrically attached or both. The heel pad is also an EXACT duplicate of my original. I obviously have tried trim parts which I will never do business with again I literally threw the carpet out. I have also tried an ACC in my 74 4speed charger and probably fit worse than the trim parts. I have to give credit where it is due this carpet really fits and I mean the contours of the floor pan with PLENTY of material for trimming. Finally it was not shipped flat although it was in a box at least twice as big as the trim parts junk and I was told that it was freshly molded so when I received it I removed it from the box and layed it out. Another option I was given was to have the jute attached or unattached. I opted for the unattached as my original padding was in exceptional condition. Prior to ordering this carpet I did try ECS per this post. I was told they were not taking any orders for any new carpets at this time, and the time was in the early part of December, as they were moving to a different building and did not know when or if they would be back in the carpet business. This is when I got out my older MCG's and found the phone# for Motor Parts South. Bottom line this is a fine product.