Quote:

Quote:

I am wondering why other people's choices (that have no hindrance or impact on you) seem to bother you so much? By the way, do you even own a car or did someone just crown you the Mopar Chief of Police?

All good points Dave. We've all seen Tom boot people with unfriendly attitudes like this in the past. Given this guy's propensity for non-constructive posts that do nothing except stir up controversy, I would think his days are likely numbered too...

Actuality Jerry and I have gone round and round a few times in the past. Perhaps if you want to petition Tom to ban him then perhaps you should also petition that I should also be banned

Free speech is never something you wish to see in the U.S. …..eh (as our Canadian friends might add.)

I just wonder why this thread, which does not offer anyone resotration inforamtion other than the hope of something from a vendor in the future is even allowed in the "Resrtoration and A12 Forum" to begin with?

Course I'm not selling anything!!

______________________________________________ http://regcars.homestead.com/car107.html