Quote:

Quote:

Monte is talking about a nitrous engine. I said N/A. Two different things. But you are too silly to get it. And, as Monte said, how are you going to get an over center (as he calls it) to run without a power adder.

So neither Monte or myself is wrong.

You have NEVER said N/A in ANY of your posts, but ok...nice save....somebody should let Sonny Leonard and his customers know that they don't need all those 700, 800, 900, 1000 ci N/A "overcenter" engines when they could be going faster with less stroke, IF they know how to get down the track......

And Tom should take you up on that "simple" 1250-1275hp 523" N/A Mopar engine you proposed.....be neat to see that. Thats about 2.4hp/ci.....pretty impressive, especially for only 8800 rpm

Really? Did I say power adders? Do I need to spell it all out?

You should copy Larry Larsen. He uses twin turbos. That MUST be the answer to everything right? Class rules Maybe? Figure it out fool. Ridiculous. You would argue with a fire hydrant. And then lie and say you wouldn't.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston