Quote:

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^What MoPar guys accept for aftermarket parts is absurd. Go look at car counts. MoPars are not less that Dorfs, but aftermarket stuff has exploded. It's because the MOPAR PEOPLE accept this garbage. There are 20 plus BBC head casting available in conventional form. Mopar, not so much. We have B1, B1MC, B1TS and predator. Then, you have to stick it on a 4.500 bore block with a 4.84 bore spacing. It's stupid really.

I feel your pain Tomcat. The Chrysler guys expect a block designed to take about 750 HP in 1963 (the vaunted HEMI) and want to increase HP by 70%, increase engine speed by 40% and wonder why they don't make power on a brand X level. No ring seal, geometrically retarded (don't get me on a rant about B/S ratios etc) and copies of a 1963 design.
Piss poor is piss poor.

And don't even get me started on small block Mopar stuff. It's beyond reprehensible.

I feel your pain Tom. I really do. Maybe someday we will wake up and demand more. But I doubt it.

Rant off

A few things....I don't think people thought of 750 hp in 1963 (outside of blown nitro)......and please explain how Mopar people "Accept" this.....

so if they don't buy the parts they are damned as being not supportive....and if they DO buy the parts available they are "accepting" or promoting mediocrity ????

And why on earth would 20 different heads be needed ???