Quote:

Quote:

How do you KNOW what I do? I knew some guys would come on here and tell me how good their GM copy cat stuff is. Innovation went out the window. How many comp guys are running 1.0 B/S ratios (or less).

The math also says I'm correct. 532 CID will make the exact same HP as a 632 CID, except the 532 will do it at a higher RPM. And that, my silly friend , will make the 532 QUICKER than the 632, if the guy with the car understands how to make the best of the RPM.

And that, my silly little friend, is a whole 'nother can of worms. It's much easier to use a powerglide than fix your junk, nonhooking car. Can't tell you how many engines I have done (especially dirt cars) where we made more HP on the dyno and went slower on the track. All the circle track gurus (and all the kings men) couldn't get the junk cars to hook. When they finally got sick of getting beat, they fixed their junk chassis and started winning. Silly little boys
Or how about the 13 second dude who says the starting line is crap, and his junk blew the tires off because the track guys cut the pimp juice and cost him the round, and 15 minutes later a guy runs a high 8 on 275's? Fix your junk.

Later dude.

Mad... your wasting your time with him.. he doesnt
race or build anything.. but he sure knows it all

Ummmm, don't think he's talking to me....

I guess he is addressing those who run 632 chevys with powerglides........who could be quicker with a 532 if they had a clue to what they were doing....according to him.....

I'm talking to you, it's just over your head.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston