ou claim: "You will never EVER compete in real (read heads up) competition when you have an engine based on less than 1.0 bore/stroke ratio. And 1.0 is the bare MINIMUM. It's just stupid."......I did not change or twist anything....just wondering what others think about that....

I will be the first to admit, when Monte and Tim (mad scientist) speak, I shut my pie hole and try to learn something. There are others here who's opinion I respect, as well, but the list is getting shorter when they get chased off. Tim has done some sweet port work for me, and I used to work and hang at the shop he worked at. No one that knew him ever doubted his knowledge, talent or experience. So he is lightyears beyond where I will ever be, as now I just run what people like him research and develop. The same goes for Marsh, Monte, Best, Sunset Racecraft, Huntsville, ETC.
That's what this post is about. When people of this caliber take the time to impart their hard earned knowledge, it's best to just STFU and listen. You might even learn something.