I left an above post of mine some what unfinished.I was Shocked at how all the Mopart people were at each others throat like a Bunch of Red-Necks on here instead of trying to help each other,but did not mean that as a Bad Thing.In Fact I don't just like it it I Love it.I went to T-Mobile yesterday and traded in my old out dated phone that would only talk for one of the new latest greatest phones.It will do anything you can think of you can not only talk on it but listen to Rock&Roll music,text(what ever the hell that is)check the weather but best of all get on the internet any where at the Race Track if we/Band or playing at a Club even at Wal-Mart's.
Now I sure most of you are now wondering whats so great about that right??? I'll tell you because the next time I am at one of those places and I hear some SOB say the South is the only place in the World that has Red-Necks,I'm gonna keep this site this post on speed dial and I'm gonna pull it up and stick right in there face and say or you "SURE BOUT THAT" there is RED-NECKS on here from all over the World! Now don't take offense to any that because I likes all of you Red-Necks,because to be Honest with everyone if you can be a Sharp Dressed Man,not have Green Teeth,live in a nice Home,drive fine Automobiles and still be a Red-Neck then I might just be one to.

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 09/24/14 02:13 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"