Quote:

ou claim: "You will never EVER compete in real (read heads up) competition when you have an engine based on less than 1.0 bore/stroke ratio. And 1.0 is the bare MINIMUM. It's just stupid."......I did not change or twist anything....just wondering what others think about that....

I will be the first to admit, when Monte and Tim (mad scientist) speak, I shut my pie hole and try to learn something. There are others here who's opinion I respect, as well, but the list is getting shorter when they get chased off. Tim has done some sweet port work for me, and I used to work and hang at the shop he worked at. No one that knew him ever doubted his knowledge, talent or experience. So he is lightyears beyond where I will ever be, as now I just run what people like him research and develop. The same goes for Marsh, Monte, Best, Sunset Racecraft, Huntsville, ETC.
That's what this post is about. When people of this caliber take the time to impart their hard earned knowledge, it's best to just STFU and listen. You might even learn something.

Tom,like you I listen to everything some of the guys in the know like you mention have to say.Some of them are good some of them or just salesman with book knowledge,but will give them credit to maybe that book knowledge even if they don't/can't do the work could be useful in sharing the information with someone who could.I see some that are good in some area's but in others they are not.At long last I now see a lot of people for what they are Red-Necks and now that I know not to pay them any attention have come to some what enjoy laughing at what they say.
For conversation we can call the ones you mention Pro's and the others Red-Necks.
Now what I used have a problem with is the Red-Necks,but they have just as much right to have there say as the Pro's.And if there is going to be any finger pointing you must 1st point to the so call Pro's who should be smart enough not to come on here and talk down too and try to belittle the Red-Necks and think they will bow down to them!
And in closing don't you Daymn Red-Necks have sense enough not to try and run the Pro's off.But if you must.......

PS when are we going to learn from post like this and start helping and working with each other????Now I might be just a Bracket Racer but I am smart enough to know this is not helping the Mopar movement!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 09/24/14 06:48 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"