Quote:

Hi Dave,I am currently getting ready to send my bumpers out for rechroming.I heard that you have obtained nos for the valiant.Could you post some pixs of the bumpers?I have been told that there are imperfections in original bumpers that are not duplicated after rechroming Thanks in advance.

Hello Sam! We did find all the "chrome" for this car in original NOS condition. You are correct about the finish. The originals appear to have a bit of an unfinished (scratched?) metal surface UNDER the chrome. I took some pictures of the rear bumper and one of the reverse lights we were able to locate. Dave Stuart has been responsible for finding about 75% of these parts. He is the Midwest District Zone Manager for Chrysler and has been able to locate original items from his data base that is linked with EVERY Chrysler outlet across the Country. (He has by far been the main catalyst to our project. We have even found all the original "paper" gaskets that a few were inquiring about earlier in this thread.) The "chrome" parts we have found are in beautiful condition! No scuffs or scratches whatsoever. No reproduction parts!!!