Quote:

Quote:

Please understand that if you do make bold, absolute statements, that is an invitation to suspicion, and usually, in a public forum such as this, questions.

Don't judge others by your short comings or inability to comprehend our project. I had another fine gentleman just like you tell us with the last car that we would be eating "crow" based on the comments we made about our goals with that particular vehicle. Why not just sit back and let us make fools of ourselves Mr. Pink?! That way you are sure to get the satisfaction you are trying so diligently to obtain.
In reality, you know why you are posting here and I know why you are posting here. You don't wish to find answers to your questions. You are interested in trying to under mine anything that your mind is not capable of comprehending or understanding. You simply want to argue. What you need to do is get a big box. Then go outside and collect as many rocks as you can fit inside the box. After you do that, proceed to argue with that box of rocks. Don't be surprised, at the end of the exercise, if you find that you have met your intellectual match!

Actually,what you need to do is go find a bigger pedestal than you now have put yourself on.As for AllTrim's suggestion,just go do the car,can't agree more!.Also,as a businessman,some of your statements are less than professional!