Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Similar to your car, I have the original tires that probably still have the original air in them since the owner put a set of Keystones on it almost immediately and put the tires, hubcaps and fender skirts in dry storage and they will probably stay there after I complete the car.

It appears both of us will need to use the same "carbon dating" kit in order to prove the validity of our statements. Steven Juliano spent the weekend visiting with me a couple of weeks ago and he ALSO spoke of a couple of his cars that tires have never been tweaked or inflated in over 20 years.
So the question is Shannon, who is going to purchase the carbon dating equipment? Do you want me to get the test unit and ship it to you after I have completed testing or should I wait for you to get it and then rent it from you at a later date?
Why do these things always have to get so complicated?

Thanks again!

We have a full lab at work, but no carbon dating equipment.....Yet! Maybe I can shove it in on a CA sometime and justify it as Engineering Cost. I like the guys idea above too, date coded air compressor may save us all some time, I assume my tires may need to be topped off a little anyway.

Along with using a date coded air compressor, may I suggest using this air compressor only in the general vicinity of where your assembly plant is/was. The compressor will also need to have the air in it pumped out leaving only a vacuum, we don't need contaminated air.

The air is already contaminated,I'm back!

So, does that mean your a complete jerk to everyone you know, or just the people you are jealous of? There are too many jealous petty people in this world that criticize others to mask their own lack of ability. Enjoy being making an A$$ of yourself, it does serve to amuse the rest of us.