This could be a fun project and to be honest with you probably one of the best ones to watch for a couple of reasons.

Reason #1) Me personally I do not believe that if a part is NOS, that does not ALWAYS make it correct.

Reason #2) There are very few repop parts that are perfect....very few. With repop parts out of the question and NOS parts out the window that only leaves original parts to be used......parts that need to have the correct date codes and sometimes from the same assembly plant as the car your working on. We all know that could be fun!!

Reason #3) I'm not even going to get into the "assembly line parts" verses NOS parts debate,,,,,no thank you!!

I was very lucky when I did my T/A. 85% of the parts on that car was reusable. I have my stash of NOS parts and when you put them next to some of the original parts, there were no comparison. Me personality, the parts that are on the car....if original....trump and parts book or any NOS part out there.

This is just my opinion and my opinion only!!

....there is nothing like driving my 1968 Hemi Dart around town and having people looking at you like you're nuts!!