Well, with the announcement of the route, the brothers are fired up again, and in DJ Duster fashion, they are biting off more than they can chew!!!

So here is where we stand, kinda. Sorta.

Darren: After he read the part about breaking my car and leaving me hanging, he called me up and called me a liar, cursed at me, told me to never write about him again, and then hung up. We haven't spoke since, but reports are Yoko is history and he's back with his previous GF of 7 years, who is an absolute sweetheart and far better than he deserves, but...I digress! He has made progress on the 73 Charger with the stealth headed 440, so he should be ready to go.

Boone: Boone, Dale, and I completed a 3-way trade shortly after DragWeek 2011. I gave Dale a basket case 70 Barracuda Gran Coupe, (all body work done, new paint, but needs everything else) for his 66 yella Satellite and boot. Then I traded the Satellite and a stroker BB to Boone for his blue Belvedere. Boone has requisitioned Dad's old bracket race truck we built him 10 years ago, with the plan of playing in the "Gasser" or "match bash class". It's a 65 step side Dodge 100 that we used to run under the moniker of "BARNYARD VIPER", it went 12.0 with a 383, 727, and 5.57's in an A-body 8 3/4.

To meet the 60's theme we need to change the name a bit, the leading candidates so far are "Barnyard Bullet", "Barnyard Bully", and "Barnyard Basher"...we could use some Moparts help with this one!

Anyway, the plan is a roll bar, fuel system uprgades etc. Then I'm supplying a 440 block, 4.300 X 4.350 steel rod rotating assembly, my old slightly ported Eddie RPM's, my Cal custom valve covers, my isky ductile rockers, and my Weiand tunnel ram with 2 750s...(I am so getting screwed on this deal!!)

7041960-IMAGE0023.JPG (144 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines