WadeMetzinger,
It was great getting to talk to your Dad again in Tulsa, he is a proud Grandpa to be sure!! Would've loved sharing the adventure with you, but a huge congrats to you and Abbey! Life will never be the same!

J Body
Dad is supposed to be racing at Mokan this weekend. He sold his Challenger, and bought a back-halfed Gremlin, but never quite made his 440 fit, then he bought an altered, and didn't finish it. Dale just traded for a small-tire Duster, and he had been coveting that Gremlin. So Dad now has the small tire Duster, his old 440 with a set of Eddie PRMs, and 727. We're hoping for easy, low maintenance 10.50's.

Hemi Joel
Sure wished we would've been introduced, I've worshiped your car for many years! My buddy and engine builder is a hardcore FE guy, and was rooting for Jay. Very disapointed when his Mustang didn't show up at Great Bend.

Red Light Ross
Ok, you asked about the truck we took in '06...Boone traded the stroker 493 and a car trailer for the Belvedere he took this year, the 727 is in Cody's Aspen, the 8 3/4 third member is in Darren's charger. Here is the last picture I took on my Drag Week Vacation!

6904762-DragWeek058.jpg (213 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines