I made my way through the lanes, as I approached my burnout, Freiburger took notice of the Drag Week tag, and dropped to the prone position to get a good angle with the tag in the burnout shot. My conversations with several drag radial guys had convinced me that the trans-brake was a no-no, so I purged the nitrous in the engine, pulled the Cheetah SCS into low, and staged on the footbrake to 3000. I launched at 3/4 throttle, and was rewarded with good transfer and decent traction. WOT, and short shift to 2nd at 5800, grabbed the N20, felt a little push, nothing spectacular, drive at 5800, and it immediately started wobbling so I let off the nitrous. The wobbling worsened as I gained speed, and began bottoming out the longer shocks, so I just leveled out my speed, and hoped to get to the finish line. 12.42-110.86. I can't tell you how many times I've run 11.0something in this car at a race and been disapointed, I expect 10's, but in the context of this week, and everything I'd been through up to this point, a 9/10th's improvement felt very rewarding!

Hot Rod Drag Week 2011 Day 3 Amarillo Tx.
I'll try this out, I'm not a multimedia guy, this is Hot Rod's 28 minute video from Amarillo: Boone Vs. Mike at 6:59, Me at 16:28, and Dale at 17:38

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines