Quote:

While it is a known fact that I don't have a horse in this race, but I do try and attend the CC Event's running Super Pro and the 10oh shoot out as much as I can and support the series, here is my opinion,regard less how this end's up as to making a change or not the best money spent is to advertise what you have, try and compromise and come up with a plan for the Max Wedge/NSS class and LET THE PUBLIC KNOW ABOUT IT!!!, I have so many time's talked to people that own Mopar's that have not heard of the series and try to explain to them what it is all about, so that maybe they will spectate or participate, the 10oh shoot out was conceved as a thought that was given a try and look at it now,,one of the most popular venues of the Classic Event series, and envied by a lot of my non mopar friends as somthing they wish they could do, but like I said before what ever the decision is ADVERTISE IT!!!JMO

You hit the nail on the head. I don't care how many Special events or classes we have. If no one advertises it, it's doomed to fail eventually.
CCE needs to keep striving to bring in new racers and spectators to these events. Because every year we are going to lose some for various reasons.
only advertising in the Mopar Magazines is just advertising to same people over and over again. We need to be advertising on Race Junk, at Jegs, Summit, the Muscle Car Trader magazines, etc. etc.