I agree BG...This is getting out of hand...I started with the 65' car in 2004. I ran NSCA, NMCA and went to a couple of the CC Events only to find out t that time my 65' was not legal in max wedge. They only allowed 62'-64' max wedge cars..Then at Norwalk there was a vote and they decided to allow the 65's and call it
Max Wedge/Wedge...This added a few more cars to every event...Me along with a few others were just throwing out the idea of allowing all brands and the rules that have been accepted by most all groups...I think the main idea was to help CC Events get in the black and have a higher car count...Last year was a horrible year for me personally, I had (5)big operations and spent a lot of time in the hospital recovering..So needless to say I didn't get to race as much as I planned.. Plus we broke a lot of parts behind the motor...So I guess this makes me a keyboard racer to some...I will hope to have a much better year in 2009... Hope the series does better next year.. Good luck to everyone next year...

4886078-coronet096.jpg (19 downloads)