Current car counts of 20+ cars at nearly every race, around 50 cars at Norwalk (when weather is good), plus a sponsor should ensure that the M/W class remains unchanged; however if either of those things change then an adjustment may be necessary. I like the M/W class the way it is now, but I would vote to allow other N/SS legal makes in if it were necessary to ensure the survival of the class. For the most part, N/SS racers are a bit of a different breed, and don't mind the other makes as much (if you have ever attended the banquet at Monster Mopar, then you already know this!)

Fact is, CC Events is not even considering this change at this point - the poll was created to gather opinions to be presented to CC Events, which I also think is the right way to handle things. When we brought the same idea up at a previous race, we were VERY quickly dismissed, so if you truly want the other makes included, I wish you luck. I hope CC Events leaves the class alone until such time that they feel they MUST change.

I believe any suggestions for change should come from WITHIN the class, not from those outside trying to get in (change the rules so I can run syndrome). But everyone is entitled to share their opinions here - it's an open forum. I am sure the Blankenships will take these opinions for what they are worth.

Regardless of opinions and rules, thanks to tti for sponsoring the Max Wedge class!!

Brian Meyer
N/SS #3426
M/W #3426