I hear good things about NENDRA, however I must admit that the rules are a little lax for my blood. I think if you are too loose, it encourages just the regular old bracket guys to compete, and it loses it's uniqueness. I can run Pro ET anywhere.

I like the Beaver Springs rules....he is not a stickler about tire size, but it has to have two four barrels, be a full size car (62-67)with a big block. Period correct hood scoops, no electronics, no butchered wheelwells, full interior, etc. No little stuff, small blocks or funky hood scoops. SS/AA cars are OK, because of their uniqueness and heritage.

I wouldn't mind trying NENDRA, but I think they only race in New York and New Jersey. I think there may be a race in Numedia, Pa., but that is still a hoof for me.

I know there was some discussion regarding a CC event at Beaver Springs, and it may happen in the future, but I think that Charlie is rightly holding his cards close to the vest right now. But, I still believe it has to be all Chrysler. They don't let me run a those Chevy and Mustang events.

422 Motorsports has a great All Star series....check it out on their site.

Last edited by Steve1118; 12/21/08 07:08 PM.

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com