Quote:

i had to jump in on this one.
this is why I started NENDRA organization last year and it has taken off like gang busters.The group has grown at each event. i think racing all mopars at every event would be pretty boring. i love putting brand x cars on the trailer.
North East NostalgiaDrag Racing Association.
we are just a bunch of guys who want to race and have fun.
nobodys getting rich off of this, but we race all Detroit muscle 61-73.
we are very competitive and have a blast.
too bad you guys are so narrow minded as you dont realize the fun you can have. we have this year 12 races.Cutoff is 12.50

I don't think it's a case of people being narrow minded about NSS. It sounds like a lot of people think it has merit, including my self as you know.

But keep in mind that the CCE is Mopars only like Super Chevy, the United Ford Owners, etc etc are loyal to their brand.

I think we all would like to see NSS grow, but I don't think anyone who runs CCE races would like to totally get away from Mopar only.

In these trying times we need to look at different avenues to increase the car count. And if that means bringing in some other brands for a specific class to more or less match race, I think it would be a good thing for all.

But the key here would be to make sure that NO ONE who has been loyal to CCE over the years be left out because a change in venue.

I personally would like to see CCE not stop at just NSS, but also look at binging in the Gassers, Nostalgia Funny Cars, and the SS/AH cars. Not that this will increase the car count, but it will increase the spectators. And that is where Charlie will make more money. Not to mention it would possibly bring in more sponsors because of the larger crowds.