I would have to think that it would take a sponsor willing to pay for the purse before CC Events could add a NSS Class and it is hard enough to get any sponsor for the series anytime of the year, but with Sponsorship and the economy as it is now, I would just guess that there is most likely no chance of CC Events adding another class for 2009.

It is extremely costly to run a class (payout to each division)... If anything, you might see them drop a class if sponsorship is unavailable....
(the truckin class comes to mind)
Just my thoughts on that, nothing that Charlie or CC Events has ever said....

Keep in mind, CC Events lost a lot of money in 2008...We are lucky that Charlie will return in 2009, but I know he is determined to make this Series work...

Charlie is not even in Ohio right now and he never gets on Moparts... So no matter what the poll comes out with, I have my doubts it will have an impact on how CC Events will run its races in 2009...unless someone has major Sponsorship dollars on hand for such a class....

After the crowd response and fan support of Super Stock AA at Norwalk I know Charlie would really like to run a Super Stock /AA class for the NHRA legal guys, but again, sponsorship is the issue ...But I have a gut feeling that if CC Events were to add a Class it would be SS/AA, and again it is unlikely, even with the NHRA and Mopar Sponsorship up in the air for that division....... But in truth CC Events already has a Hemi class as well so there is no real urgency to have another Hemi Class except the SS/AA guys may actually need a home for 2009 with the way things are so unsettled right now.

I cannot speak for Charlie or CC Events, but I do work with them very closely... I am not sure why the poll was even posted to be honest, I do know this.......... Charlie nor Eddie Blankenship or anyone that works for CC Events put it up here on Moparts....

It takes cash to put on these events and when you lose money at every event you had in 2008, it is unlikely that one would want to take a chance for 2009 on a new class...Just my