Its not so much how Charlie runs the CCE races...you have to understand that last year was a bust because of numerous reasons... $4.00 gas, the economy, (a lot of our racers are connected to auto industry), and the fact that it rained at every race we had except Pittsburgh.

No one is saying that NSS is not a good venue. It's just that no one wants to see the CCE races go away either. Why don't you and some of the other east coast mopar guys come out to Pittsburgh and run the CCE race for a weekend and see what it's about?

You and I have talked before about you bringing the NENDRA further west for a race, so some of us CCE racers can run with you guys. I personally would love to run some NSS races between the CCE races.

I think the whole reason of this thread is because this area is directly affected by what's going on in Detroit, and we want to see CCE survive.

i made this request this year to expand CC events to the east coast. the east coast boys always go to the midwest but i never see anyone from ohio area or west pa. travel over here.
we could get a cc event at lebanon valley, etown and atco and numidia or even maple grove to split the difference.
it goes upon deaf ears so thats why NENDRA was formed. 12 events for this year i think is awesome for our NSS organization.
if the CC events want to come east id promote it to death and make it happen.
just need to put a little fire under a few peoples butts. build it andthey will come.i could have over 100-150 racers alone in this area attend without a doubt.

Chris,

This is getting a little off topic, there already is a tread about this.
But I hear what you’re saying the situation is we have regular loyal racers that run points with CCE from Ill. Wis. Ind. Mich. And Canada
You can't expect them to drive over 12+ hours to Jersey for a race. That wouldn't be fair to them, especially if they were up in the point. That would be like you driving to Martin Mi. to run our races.
I think a few of the guys have been trying to get Charlie to look at Beaver Springs. But I can't see it happening this year because the Schedule is already set for 09.