Quote:

Quote:

In these trying times we need to look at different avenues to increase the car count. And if that means bringing in some other brands for a specific class to more or less match race, I think it would be a good thing for all.

But the key here would be to make sure that NO ONE who has been loyal to CCE over the years be left out because a change in venue.

I personally would like to see CCE not stop at just NSS, but also look at binging in the Gassers, Nostalgia Funny Cars, and the SS/AH cars. Not that this will increase the car count, but it will increase the spectators. And that is where Charlie will make more money. Not to mention it would possibly bring in more sponsors because of the larger crowds

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

YOU HAVE TAKEN THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH

from the looks of the way charlie runs his cc events and being the schedule gets smaller and smaller each year, i dont see cc events lasting much longer.
like i said before, very narrow minded.
NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK is one of the fastest growing organizations in the country. you'd be stupid not incorporating it into your schedule.leave hemi and maxwedge alone and add nss to the program.what do you have to lose.