Quote:

I think we should start over again.A poll as to what type of classes,races,match races,exhibition cars that mopar enthusiast want to see at the CC Events and how viable these suggestions would be to insuring the success of the series.We can then present the proposal to the Blankenships along with a commitment of financial sponsorship from any Mopar Businesses that want to support any of the particular class or race.Some of us can do the leg work for the Blankenships(secure the financial sponsers)I think if we go about this in a well thoughout process and present the results,It would be appreciated by the Blankenships.
I'll be the first to jump in and commit to contributing to any cost of any professional SS or Pro-stock 60s and 70s period match race at PRP,Columbus,Norwalk and even at Beaver Creek if Charlie decides to take an event there.This is above anything that I already do for the CCs.Last year BigDog and I put up our own money to have a race of champions for the winners at Columbus to race the winners of PRP.It was much appreciated by the racers.These are the things that help the CCs.Kevin start the poll over and let's see if we have any one serious out there or just a lot of talk.

I agree BG but I think I will bow out of "starting" this poll.. . You race, and do alot for the CC series.

You start the poll, Worded the way you see it need to be, And I will make sure it gets printed and delivered to CC Events personal/ office.