from the looks of the way charlie runs his cc events and being the schedule gets smaller and smaller each year, i dont see cc events lasting much longer.
like i said before, very narrow minded.
NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK is one of the fastest growing organizations in the country. you'd be stupid not incorporating it into your schedule.leave hemi and maxwedge alone and add nss to the program.what do you have to lose.

Its not so much how Charlie runs the CCE races...you have to understand that last year was a bust because of numerous reasons... $4.00 gas, the economy, (a lot of our racers are connected to auto industry), and the fact that it rained at every race we had except Pittsburgh.

No one is saying that NSS is not a good venue. It's just that no one wants to see the CCE races go away either. Why don't you and some of the other east coast mopar guys come out to Pittsburgh and run the CCE race for a weekend and see what it's about?

You and I have talked before about you bringing the NENDRA further west for a race, so some of us CCE racers can run with you guys. I personally would love to run some NSS races between the CCE races.

I think the whole reason of this thread is because this area is directly affected by what's going on in Detroit, and we want to see CCE survive.