My M-Code Dart GTS was listed on the Dart GTS registry (#8) as F8 green. I think that is F5 green and today I moved it out of storage and into the sunlight and I swear it looks like F5 green. Back in early spring of 1969 I was going to order a 383 Dart GTS in F5 green, went to my hometown Dodge dealer to pick up a brochure. I was also curious about a sidebar report I read in a 383 GTS test about Dodge may be putting a 440 in the GTS. I asked about it and got laughed out of the dealership by two sales guys saying that would never happen. Went home and my mom could see I was upset about something and when I told her about looking at a Dart she said that being second oldest of 7 kids why am I looking at a COMPACT car frown and I should get a bigger car. So down to the Plymouth dealer with my co-signing dad (I was 18) and ordered a '69 Road Runner HT, 383, Torqueflite, 3.91 in F5 green. So when I went full circle with finally getting this Dart GTS M-code that I originally wanted I thought for sure it was F5. Today when I finally got it out in bright sunlight and comparing it to a local friend's F8 Dart GTS M-Code I'm pretty sure my GTS is F5 like my original F5 Road Runner. What do you think are these two Dart's the same color? The Dart at the local cruise is for sure F8 as it has all of the documentation including a broadcast sheet and fender tag with F8 green on it. BTW my Dart is the one with the stripe delete, gas cap delete, side reflectors delete and the almost vinyl top deleted by age and a two-tone hood. blush wink

20231110_130124a001.jpgIMG_4846rs001.jpgMy_69_road_runner_circa_1969_006.jpg