Quote:

Is this statement even close to being true that "only about 30 M-Code Darts still exist":

Assembled as a run-of-the-mill 383 car, then transformed into a 440-powered strip streak by the Hurst-Campbell Corporation, this Dodge is one of only 640 M-code Darts produced for the 1969 model year. Most of those big engine warriors were sold to drag racers who needed something tough to whip at the track and, as a result, Chrysler expert Galen Govier estimates that only 30 still exist.

I'm wondering where you got this info? Bob in upstate NY was running a M-Dart registry. He had around 100 vin#s. I think your info is very old? When my M-notch was in 3 different mags between '89-'91 they thought there were only 15 cars built!! But as time goes on we have learned more about the cars.
Heck, back then i know a guy now that passed up my car because a known A-body EXPERT told him Chrysler NEVER made a 440-notch!!

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave