Quote:

Back to M-Dart registry, Mike your 248 car is either C01 or 114 SPD (more likely C01). The last marked C01 car he has is 245543 then 4 cars with no SPD. The last of those 4 without SPD is 248XXX F8/black interior/black top/no stripe.....is that your car? The next car is 114 SPD, vin 266060.

Yep, that would be me......and for someone that asked in a pm it is: F8, black interior, black vinyl roof, stripe delete, 3.91 Suregrip. It was converted to a 4-speed at some point in its life and the front inner fenders were cut for headers but I have original sheet metal to put it back to stock. I like and don't like the stripe delete and don't know if I should put a stripe on it or not I've told the story of how I was looking to buy an M-code 440 Dart back in '69 in the same F8 color but it would not have had a vinyl roof and most likely a black stripe but the white stripe makes it more obvious that it is a muscle car and really like the looks of it in white.........might just put a white tail stripe on it. Funny, if you read my story of looking for a Dodge dealer that knew anything about the M-codes back in '69, how I finally ended up with it.......but that's for another thread

MikeR