Quote:

Quote:

Gotta love it.Eye witness accounts mean nothing.Maybe I thought I was at Hurst on 10 mile rd in Warren,Mi and instead I was at Hamtramck.Cars I saw were not for Mr Norm.Darts and Cudas.BTW A-12 Hoods were done at Creative.

Here is the real problem.For years experts have been wrong on certain issues (e.g,A-12,Hemi fenders,Superbirds, Six Pac and AAR hoods)telling everyone that this or that happened.Don't look too expert when the real story comes out do they? That's the problem.They like being the man. I am not wasting any more time trying to help out with the real story.I get nothing out of this.I am not writing a book,documenting every car made or touring the country as some guru. Next you will be telling me that I never worked at Painters Supply or Creative Industies.Maybe they never existed.Maybe my life three life long friends that worked at Creative are FOS too.I am done,carry on.

I'm interested in what you say, can you tell me what year and month you saw these cars? I prefer eye witness instead of reading about a dudes friend who knows a guy who says someone told his wife that's where they where made. That's some good paper on the 68s i want to see the same for the 69s

I agree, don't take my post as putting anyone down, we all want to learn as much as possible about these cars. There were 7 production dates for Darts and 3 for Barracuda's so that pretty much tells us why there were a lot more Darts than Barracuda's. I find it very hard to believe that they were done at Creative.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!