Quote:

Quote:

Dan, got your PM, sent one back, now i see this post! 20 notches in the reg i have, people have said around 60 notches built.

Was this car in michigan in the mid eighties...said plymouth on the side and had 3320 miles on it.

I'm not sure where it was purchased, but in '88 it went to Bowling Green, KY with a title from MN and had 3291 original miles!!!!
It was titled in KY on 4/27/89, driven around for the summer and sold on 12/12/89 with 6488 miles, went to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and stayed in a private collection until i purchased it on 10/12/06 with 6502 original miles!! The guy had it exactly 2 months shy of 17 years and never registered it, only added 14 miles on the odometer!!(to bad the 1st guy added 3200 miles). It now has 6700 miles on it.
As far as i know it's the lowest mileage M-cuda in my registry...Hoover's car has 8500 miles and a newly added car has 8334 original miles............Did you hear or know about it in the eighties? I have no idea about PLYMOUTH on the sides. I'll have to call the guy that bought it in '88 and see if he happens to have pics as bought?.........I know of a guy that called Norm Verhage about the car back when it was for sale and Norm told him Plymouth never made a 440 coupe, so he didn't buy it. He's sorry now that he never bought it.

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave