BTT.........this ones in A-bodies here for sale......

1969 Plymouth Barracuda $86,000.00 obo or trade + cash

69 M code all matching numbers everything it had been sitting since 1972 before I started restoring it 4 years ago. Less than 25,000 original miles but everything has been rebuilt or restored. It starts and runs great the only guage that isn't working is the tach and it is out being rebuilt and should return within the next 2 weeks.
It retains all the original m code specific parts that came with the car. As far as I'm aware its the only R6 R6 m code with a complete red interior according to the registry. Koffels place in Huron Ohio did all of the machine work to the engine. Scott Smith took care of the carburetor, Dixie Restoration completely redid the alternator and the Accurate exhaust fit like a glove....the list goes on and on for the new and NOS parts that have been added to complete this restoration. The tires are new from 1970 and still had the stickers on them when installed. Even has a matching rim and red stripe for the spare. Also included is a correct aftermarket yellow top battery that hasn't ever had any acid put into it.

Without rambling on about everything else that has been done to the car you can take a look at the before after and during pictures of the restoration. Don't hesitate to ask any questions about the build. As far as trades go I would rather keep it to 68-72 mopar in any condition the more unique cars will be at the front of the line. Some before pics can be viewed at http://www.2040-cars.com/Plymouth/Barracuda/1969-plymouth-barracuda-440-m-code-cuda-539931/ and before during and after pictures can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/mcodecuda/ Thanks for looking 567-224-0923 for more info.

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave