Here's mine, purchased in 1990 in Burnaby, BC for $6500. I bought it off the 2nd owner who had it around a year. Original paperwork allowed me to meet and chat with the original owner, who was a bit ticked as he was supposed to have right of first refusal if sold. He told me some great stories!!

I used it as a DD for a couple of years, and surprised many who thought the quiet little 440 was only a quiet 318 After 30,000+ miles, I took it off the road and brought it with me when I moved back.

Needs some bodywork, but all numbers matching original equipment, from carb to pan, orig. exhaust except replacement from manifolds back. Original T7. Scoops and strpes were removed when original owner had it repainted in the 70s. I found a mint set with gasket years ago from a wrecked 383 cuda. I was also able to purchase a minty rad $$ here on Moparts to replace the original one which split along the top tank seam.

Dave, I heard rumors of a green FB that is new to Manitoba. Is that the green one you mention going to Western Canada?

Grant

7107825-WP_000393.jpg (247 downloads)