Quote:

Quote:

Anyone have the complete VIN stamped on the pad on the block? This was from my 69 GTS M-Code.

Every 69 big block A-body, 383 & 440 cars, have the complete vin # on the block. Every one I've seen anyway.

I thought around Jan 1, '69 they changed to using only the last 8 digits?? On my 2 383 4spd coupes, 1 has full vin, 1 has last 8 digits......cars are before and after January.
I have seen a M-cuda motor with full vin. I would say that the only possible M-cuda motors with a full vin# would have to be the C01 built cars. But these cars weren't built exactly on the SPD's. The blue fastback Jim posted was Tom's old car, that is a C01 car and was built around the middle of January.

The white FB i posted is a 302 car and a lot of original parts are dated the middle of April. Even a sticker for the carpet! So if the parts were made the middle of April, when was the car ACTUALLY put together?????????

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave