Originally Posted by cudaman1969
I’d like to see one of those 4-speed AC m-code cars.
Every one of those parts mentioned is where the bucks are, car is cheap,
ask me how I know.

Needs to be a notch back with a luggage rack......with the 4 wheel disc brake set up...you know the set modified from the Imperial. .............

But seriously .....when I was looking for a 67-69 A body Cuda, I found what was supposed to be an All Original M-code Cuda , had a mod top , seller claimed it still had it's original Dana with 4.88s with the rear disk option... AC 4 speed car , and the guy had the balls to point out on the option plate the "luggage rack option"

......What a Crap show that car was.....the 4 speed was a B/E body long tail trans with a butchered aftermarket Fiberglass 4spd hump..........AC compressor looked like on of those Early 70s Ford single cylinder style not the Vtwin looking Mopar( I know none of the M-code cars came with AC or 4speed)
I took my uncle with me ,because he has one, black on black fast back , it's had a 2nd Gen hemi in it since 74....he took one look at the vin plate and told the guy it had to be one with the Time machine option as he pointed out the Torx socket style screws holding the VIn plate and you could see the raised indent where they flattened out the actual engine code letter and re-stamped it with a M.

I do have a serious Question , I know all the M-code A bodies were all Autos ...but was there a Dana Option for them ? or is it only the 68 SS/AA A-bodies that got a Dana ? I asked my uncle and he says" I've got no clue and don't care"

04 Ram 4x2 11.66@ 122 4750LBS ...phat pig Moves for fully loaded truck with NA 345ci Hemi
2020 1320 Challenger....stock daily driver.