Quote:

big block dave any pics of 2004 carlisle yet?as im looking for pics of this barn find displayed at one of the reunions thanks

Andy i FINALLY scanned the photos onto a memory stick! But them i couldn't find them on the stick???

The car you pictured isn't 1 of the ones i have pics of. It could have been there or shown up later and i didn't see it?? But your kinda jogging my memory and i'm thinking there was a car like that there????......i'll try to contact a couple of the owners that were there in '04 and see what they have for pics....i'll also have a better look at all my pics and see if yours could be in the back ground?

I wasn't into these cars as much in '04 as i am a coupe lover and there was only 1 of them there. I was content knowing i had a rarer 383-S 4spd coupe at home. (383-S 4spd coupe-53 built, 440 coupe-60 built). At that time also i thought i would never own a 440 because they only came with auto trans PLUS the cost!!!!!
I'll get the pics on here one way or another.

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave