Quote:

please post pics of these m codes in the rough,thats what i like and others like to see ,as we all have seen restored ones.

Yes, i also would like pics. Would you be willing to add it to the registry that i am taking car of?
Rite now there are 17 coupes that i have tag info on. There is a couple of weird things about the coupes that i have listed. WE, M-code 'cuda owners, like to see the different cars that still exist. All owners were given up dated info back in '02 by Tom. When i update further, owners will get a new information package with all current cars. I have in the past year added 3 new fastbacks. 1 has only 84xx miles on it!

68mannix, sounds like you have a M-code also? If 'cuda would love to add it to the registry also!! LMK

As stated on the bottom of my post, info isn't given out publicly.

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave