Well Dave asked me post a few pics of my recent find of a 69 M Code Dart and no it is not in the registry. Car was sold new in Columbus Ohio and still has the Caldwell Dodge dealer sticker on the deck lid. I recently went through Ohio and the dealership is still in the same place it was since the mid 50's and still owned by the same family. The car has original motor, build sheet in mint condition and original fender tag, tranny is MIA. Car was found in Knoxville off of a craigs list ad with a one line advertisement. Thanks to a super guy named Gary for the lead I purchased this long dormant beast. I am planning a full restoration of it and got lucky as it had all of these NOS pieces in the original boxes and packages, GTS grille, GTS deck lid finish panel, WOM, rocker mouldings, Hood front trim, and car is wearing it original paint except for the doors and hood which were changed out along its way of previous owners. Here are some pics look for the restoration to follow once I have lined up all the pieces I need. If you know of any NOS 69 Dart pieces drop me a PM and would love to find the 727 transmission part number 2892093 with the vin number 9B344405 ( will pay a finders fee for its return), could be in Columbus Ohio area or El Paso Tx.

P.S. would take a date code 2892093 which was in all 383 B Body cars also, so should be one out there.

8387952-mcoder41.png (248 downloads)
Last edited by blewbyu; 01/07/15 02:47 AM.