Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Did this M-Code Dart really only sell for $25,900 Well I know it's ebay (shill, etc) but was there a reserve on it and was it that low of a reserve There are way less M-Code A-bodies than B-bodies (A12) out there and I'd like to find a '69 A12 for $26k in that condition Anyone know about this or who bought it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Dart-GTS-440-/290719404549

This car was discussed before , issues abound and a made up fender tag ...

John, knew it was discussed but not after the auction ended. Didn't know what it sold for until today when I found the June 03 ended auction. Even with a made up fender tag shouldn't it be pretty easy to know what it did or didn't have and what besides the 440, color or a rear axle ratio (if that) could you put into or on an M-code Cuda/Dart to increase its value by much? You could throw away the fender tag IMO on an M-code Cuda/Dart and still figure out what it was or could have had for options.....unless stripe delete raises the value by 50% then I'm making up a fender tag with that option or is that without that stripe option

Just surprised that a Mopar with that low production numbers is only pulling around $25k in that condition

This is true , the value it sold for is probably the same as it would be without the tag, other than colors and stripe the tag is really devoid of any important info, you need the Broadcast Sheet to know if it had 3.55's or 3.91's originally as that is not on the tag .