Originally Posted By cudaman1969
Originally Posted By blewbyu
Hey Mike, how's your build coming?
I haven't seen anything going on with any M-codes?????
Maybe blewbyu has some up dates on his 2 Darts???

Well I Have been buying lots of NOS parts that I can find and restoring lots of components to be reinstalled. The car has come from the first picture to the second picture posted. The car was a non undercoat car so underneath is the factory primer finish and of course the outer surface re sprayed in original factory R4 red.

The second one may be up and running in as is condition in a few months. I'm going to drive it with all its battle scares, Rust, Primer, Dents and faded chrome. This car is the 3rd picture and 4th picture.

I am very fortunate to not only own one M Code but to have 2 M Code cars the same color, I consider myself a lucky man. My first car in High School was a R4 69 340 Swinger so this body and color has a special place in my memory. You always remember your first car and man were those the days.

drive

You'll fit rite in with the rat rod crowd LOL

Oh no I won't as i not a rat rod fan, and don't really think the Dart fits that category. I just want something I can beat on like I did back when I had my first car when they were just cars and not collectibles.
My first Dart was a beautiful shade of Red with black and grey primer. Here's an old picture with the wheels screaming and the smoke rolling. drive

69 Swinger.jpg
Last edited by blewbyu; 02/08/17 08:05 PM.